Friday, August 5, 2011

Getting ready to move...

     Move in day is only 2 weeks away and I'm crazy nervous! Its a really small apartment that's 2 bedroom and 1 bath which I share with my roommate Susan. Thanks to my eccentric aunt, super excited mother and always prepared grandma, I haven't had to buy a thing to furnish it lol. For all of you getting ready to move out on your own as well, here are some things you may not realize you need... I know I sure didn't!

  • Ironing Board and Iron
  • Toilet plunger and cleaner
  • setting up internet/phone
  • coat rack
  • extension cords (for those oddly placed items)
  • flashlights/candles for blackouts
  • shower curtain
  • cleaning supplies
  • hand towels
These are just a few that I found I had never thought about. Hope it helps you get ready for moving away! Coming soon... cheap recipes that are filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment