Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The days after...

Been moved in for 3 days now and its nice to see that all my preparation paid off! It made moving so much easier, so, my tip is to "be prepared" when moving out. Went shopping for the groceries for the first initial "set up" as well which totaled $200... yikes! but keep in mind this was the set up bill, I expect the next few grocery bills to be significantly less. (or at least I hope they are) 
     As far as living in the city.... I'm still getting used to it. Being a country girl has made the transition difficult indeed! There are sirens, car horns, people yelling across the street, and noisy neighbors at all hours of the night. I've heard though that by simply buying a fan and trying to just sleep you'll get used to it though. (I'll let you know how it goes) Also, I've gotten to know my neighbors as well....they range from nice and sweet to downright weird! but that is to be expected I suppose..  Well, that's all I have for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment